Whether you are outfitting a single family bathroom or an office bathroom with a half-dozen cubicles, reliable and appropriate plumbing supplies and toilet parts help to ensure a quality build and result in a bathroom that will last a long time. At Jago24.co.uk we offer a selection of top quality products, available to order online today at incredible prices.
A well-functioning toilet is an important part of any bathroom. Used by everyone, both residents and guests alike, it is a vital part of the household, helping everyone to keep comfortable and clean. Low quality plumbing supplies can lead to messy problems and unpleasant issues down the line, so that is why at Jago24.co.uk we offer only great quality, reliable plumbing supplies and toilet fittings so that you can make your bathroom into a comfortable, convenient, and hygienic sanctuary.
THE MOST IMPORTANT ROOM IN THE HOUSE?
Ancient Romans invented plumbing as a way to keep their sprawling cities clean, vitally important before the days of modern medicine and safe drinking water, and adequate interior plumbing was the sign of a well-to-do house. In the late Medieval period and early Renaissance, officials who had access to the Royal Chambers and private quarters, including the monarch's bathroom, were held in the highest regard due to their intimate and direct access to the king. Nowadays, we tend not to sit on the toilet whilst having conversations with our friends and family, but the bathroom is still important for hygiene and comfort. A well-equipped, comfortable bathroom makes everyone feel at home and helps people to get on with their day.
PLUMBING SUPPLIES TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR HOME
Spare space in your house can be converted to a water room in order to get the best use out of your available floorspace. Whether you want to install an extra bathroom, a small toilet, or a bedroom sink, plumbing supplies can help you extend your water system and provide a steady flow of water to your newest outlet. Lift stations help to pump water up- and downstairs, whilst quality wall elements and piping ensure that your toilet or other outlet runs smoothly, cleanly, and without leaks.
Whatever you want to do with your house, you'll find great plumbing supplies and toilet fittings at the Jago24.co.uk online DIY Shop, so order online today for top quality at low prices!
* All prices include German VAT and shipping fees within Germany. When choosing cash on delivery, (only available in Germany!), additional costs will occur. These additional fees, as well as shipping fees and prices for delivery within Europe, can be found on the product destail page.
(1) Only applies to items currently available (Pre-sales, items with indicated delivery date and items currently out of stock are excluded). This only applies if: we receive payment before 13:00 (by Paypal, Amazon Payments, Credit card or DIRECTebanking) OR we receive confirmation of approval from the payment agency by 13:00 (only for purchase on account or via instalment) OR if the order is made before 13:00 when choosing COD (cash on delivery). Delivery times for non germany are 1 - 5 working days.
(2) Purchase on account or instalment and cash on delivery (COD), is only available for customers in Germany.
(3) Former price
(4) The payment fee of 5,99 € + 2 € consists of: Cash on Delivery fee: 5,99 € incl. VAT/order.
(5) Unfortunately, the payment methods "COD (Cash on delivery)", "Klarna Invoice" and "Instalment with Klarna" are for purchases within Germany only. The payment methods "Klarna Invoice" und "Instalment with Klarna" can only be chosen if the shipping address corresponds to the billing address.
(6) Delivery will ensue within 2 working days (Monday to Friday, except public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to execute payment (payment in advance).
(7) Delivery will ensue within 5 working days (Monday to Friday, except
public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to
execute payment (payment in advance).
Notes on data protection using Facebook plug-ins
Here you can leave information about the transmission of personal data to Facebook.