Whether drilling a hole to plant a fencepost, or simply putting up a shelf, drills have a range of uses and functions. A reliable drill helps get the job done quickly and efficiently, and you can find the right drill for your DIY project at Jago24.co.uk.
Drills are a widely-used and flexible piece of DIY equipment, handy for any number of projects. Large earth borers and ground drills let you landscape your garden or yard with ease, whilst handheld and cordless drills are helpful with all sorts of smaller tasks, from the construction of furniture to the installation of new doors, fixtures, and more. A good quality drill makes any job easier and safer, and we have a wide range of drilling power tools available to order at the Jago24.co.uk online shop.
HANDHELD AND CORDLESS DRILLS
The most commonly used drills are handheld and cordless drills, ideal for interior and assembly work. The two most common uses for this kind of drill are the insertion or removal of nails and screws, and the boring of holes for a variety of purposes. Letting you quickly and accurately secure items in place and attach components, a handheld drill is a multipurpose power tool useful for a range of DIY projects. With special attachments and appropriate safety precautions, some can even be used as a corkscrew for wine bottles!
EARTH BORERS AND GROUND DRILLS
Sometimes, a spade or hoe just isn't the right choice for the job. When you need a deep, accurate hole for installing outdoor structures, accessing or laying pipes and cable, or to disturb large amounts of earth quickly for agricultural or other purposes, an earth borer or ground drill can help immensely, providing extreme power and efficiency at the push of a button.
Some projects call for precise and accurate drilling to be performed on a range of awkward or resilient material, such as sheet metal. An immobile drill work station is a secure and powerful way to produce high quality results, whatever the demands of the job.
The Jago24.co.uk online DIY shop stocks only high quality power tools and drills at competitive prices, so take a look through our selection today and find the right tools for your next project!
* All prices include German VAT and shipping fees within Germany. When choosing cash on delivery, (only available in Germany!), additional costs will occur. These additional fees, as well as shipping fees and prices for delivery within Europe, can be found on the product destail page.
(1) Only applies to items currently available (Pre-sales, items with indicated delivery date and items currently out of stock are excluded). This only applies if: we receive payment before 13:00 (by Paypal, Amazon Payments, Credit card or DIRECTebanking) OR we receive confirmation of approval from the payment agency by 13:00 (only for purchase on account or via instalment) OR if the order is made before 13:00 when choosing COD (cash on delivery). Delivery times for non germany are 1 - 5 working days.
(2) Purchase on account or instalment and cash on delivery (COD), is only available for customers in Germany.
(3) Former price
(4) The payment fee of 5,99 € + 2 € consists of: Cash on Delivery fee: 5,99 € incl. VAT/order.
(5) Unfortunately, the payment methods "COD (Cash on delivery)", "Klarna Invoice" and "Instalment with Klarna" are for purchases within Germany only. The payment methods "Klarna Invoice" und "Instalment with Klarna" can only be chosen if the shipping address corresponds to the billing address.
(6) Delivery will ensue within 2 working days (Monday to Friday, except public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to execute payment (payment in advance).
(7) Delivery will ensue within 5 working days (Monday to Friday, except
public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to
execute payment (payment in advance).
Notes on data protection using Facebook plug-ins
Here you can leave information about the transmission of personal data to Facebook.