Sanders are an ancient craftman's tool, used to smooth and abrade a range of materials in order to provide a level and regular surface. We stock a variety of sanders and sanding machines in the Jago24.co.uk DIY online shop.
In almost every work station, whether in a trade workshop or a home DIY layout, you will find a sanding machine. Sanders are professional tools used whenever smoothing or shaping material by hand would be too time-consuming, and at the Jago24.co.uk online shop we offer sanders suitable to a range of different tasks.
PROFESSIONAL TOOLS FOR PROFESSIONAL RESULTS:
Accessories and equipment
Using the right sanding machine is far easier than doing the same task by hand. Taking for example the sanding and finishing of hardwood flooring, a floor sander produces an even and level finish, removing stains and discolourations at the same time. A handy inbuilt dust remover means that the shavings and particles thrown up by sanding are instantly removed, saving time during all aspects of the job.
Belt sanders are employed to help sand and shape individual objects, whether metal, wood, or other appropriate materials, with their user-friendly design providing a finer level of control. Complete with an inbuilt dust collector, a modern belt sander is a reliable tool that helps you shape and finish your components precisely the way you want to.
Angle grinders, operating at up to 13000rpm, are a specific form of “sander” designed primarily to cut and separate all kinds of materials precisely and accurately.
SAFETY ON THE JOB
Sanders in particular are powerful machines, and users should always observe safety guidelines and rules. Use the protective cover included with the machine, wear appropriate safety goggles and clothing, and keep an eye on any potential problems such as heat buildup during metalworking.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED AT JAGO24.CO.UK
At the Jago24.co.uk online DIY Shop, we offer a wide range of quality sanders and sanding machines. Whether you are a professional or an amateur, you'll find reliable, high-grade tools at fantastic prices, so take take a look through our catalogue and order online today!
* All prices include German VAT and shipping fees within Germany. When choosing cash on delivery, (only available in Germany!), additional costs will occur. These additional fees, as well as shipping fees and prices for delivery within Europe, can be found on the product destail page.
(1) Only applies to items currently available (Pre-sales, items with indicated delivery date and items currently out of stock are excluded). This only applies if: we receive payment before 13:00 (by Paypal, Amazon Payments, Credit card or DIRECTebanking) OR we receive confirmation of approval from the payment agency by 13:00 (only for purchase on account or via instalment) OR if the order is made before 13:00 when choosing COD (cash on delivery). Delivery times for non germany are 1 - 5 working days.
(2) Purchase on account or instalment and cash on delivery (COD), is only available for customers in Germany.
(3) Former price
(4) The payment fee of 5,99 € + 2 € consists of: Cash on Delivery fee: 5,99 € incl. VAT/order.
(5) Unfortunately, the payment methods "COD (Cash on delivery)", "Klarna Invoice" and "Instalment with Klarna" are for purchases within Germany only. The payment methods "Klarna Invoice" und "Instalment with Klarna" can only be chosen if the shipping address corresponds to the billing address.
(6) Delivery will ensue within 2 working days (Monday to Friday, except public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to execute payment (payment in advance).
(7) Delivery will ensue within 5 working days (Monday to Friday, except
public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to
execute payment (payment in advance).
Notes on data protection using Facebook plug-ins
Here you can leave information about the transmission of personal data to Facebook.