For simple and even advanced car maintenance and repair, many people still prefer to work on their car themselves. Getting your car to run correctly requires quality tools, and at Jago24.co.uk we offer a wide range of car tools and garage equipment to help you keep your automobile on the road.
Owning a car gives you independence and the freedom to travel. Your car lets you commute, take the kids to school, make a weekend trip to the seaside or even drive down to the Channel Tunnel and on to Europe.
Given such constant use, cars need regular and thorough maintenance and repair so that they continue to run safely and efficiently. Good maintenance can extend a car's life, keep fuel and MOT costs down, and help keep you and your family safe on the road.
Although cars are becoming increasingly complex, with onboard computers and constantly changing technology, there are still a great many basic repairs that can be carried out by the average person at home, using the right tools.
CAR TOOLS FOR REGULAR MAINTENANCE
One of the most common tools when talking about car maintenance is a car jack. Used to lift the car, a jack allows you to replace a tyre or wheel with ease. Tyre pressure gauges, oil pumps, brake maintenance kits, battery chargers and more all help you to perform the daily maintenance necessary to keep your car on the road. All you need is the right equipment and a little know-how, and with online courses and walkthroughs freely available it has never been easier to maintain your own car, saving money and time.
GARAGE EQUIPMENT FOR CAR REPAIRS
For those with a little more time and expertise, complex repairs and maintenance are more than possible at home once you have the right equipment. Small cranes and winches can help you to access the engine and other vital, heavy components of your car, or even replace them if necessary, whilst dollies let you slide underneath the vehicle to access the inner workings from beneath without any awkward wriggling.
Whatever you need to keep your car running smoothly, you're sure to find it at the Jago24.co.uk online shop. Take a look today to discover great products at fantastic prices!
* All prices include German VAT and shipping fees within Germany. When choosing cash on delivery, (only available in Germany!), additional costs will occur. These additional fees, as well as shipping fees and prices for delivery within Europe, can be found on the product destail page.
(1) Only applies to items currently available (Pre-sales, items with indicated delivery date and items currently out of stock are excluded). This only applies if: we receive payment before 13:00 (by Paypal, Amazon Payments, Credit card or DIRECTebanking) OR we receive confirmation of approval from the payment agency by 13:00 (only for purchase on account or via instalment) OR if the order is made before 13:00 when choosing COD (cash on delivery). Delivery times for non germany are 1 - 5 working days.
(2) Purchase on account or instalment and cash on delivery (COD), is only available for customers in Germany.
(3) Former price
(4) The payment fee of 5,99 € + 2 € consists of: Cash on Delivery fee: 5,99 € incl. VAT/order.
(5) Unfortunately, the payment methods "COD (Cash on delivery)", "Klarna Invoice" and "Instalment with Klarna" are for purchases within Germany only. The payment methods "Klarna Invoice" und "Instalment with Klarna" can only be chosen if the shipping address corresponds to the billing address.
(6) Delivery will ensue within 2 working days (Monday to Friday, except public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to execute payment (payment in advance).
(7) Delivery will ensue within 5 working days (Monday to Friday, except
public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to
execute payment (payment in advance).
Notes on data protection using Facebook plug-ins
Here you can leave information about the transmission of personal data to Facebook.