Wild animals are not only cute but they can also cause a lot of damage to your home and garden. Moles make trenches and tunnels in the ground, creating unsightly hills on beautiful lawns. Other wild animals make homes in the attic by piling all sorts of waste and garbage. Although they can look nice and charming they are actually real pests. This can be very expensive and difficult to clean. Our humane traps and rodent repellents provide protection from domestic and wild animals.
Traps for capturing live animals and protection systems from domestic and small wild animals in the household
In order to keep domestic and wild animals away from the home and to avoid hurting them, humane traps or rodent repellents can be used. These traps are available in different sizes for different animals ranging from small traps for mice and rats to big traps for capturing raccoons and big animals.
To lure a small wild animal into a trap, we recommend the following recipe:
3 yolks (no egg whites)
a few drops of anise oil (from the chemists)
1 big spoon of honey
½ litre of warm milk
Mix all the ingredients and pour this mixture into a plant sprayer. Then spray this solution to make a trail and lure the wild animal into the trap. Trees or posts can be sprayed a little higher, so that the wind spread the smell of your mixture.
Check live animal traps daily
It is important to control traps for capturing live animals on your property in order to release them as quickly as possible. When doing so, wild or domestic animals will not stay captured for a long time. Special attention should be payed when a wild animal is captured. Whenever it is possible, release them into their natural environment.
Mice traps with baits are another way to get rid of mice and rats. A powerful snap can be painful for people, but it kills a mouse or a rat. This is why you should consider carefully about using this kind of animal trap.
Animal deterrent belt with spikes as protection from small wild animals
Animal deterrent belts with spikes not only protect you from the small wild animals and pests but also protect these animals from other animals which hunt them. Raccoons that came from North America are rapidly spreading on the European soil and they almost have no enemies in nature. They like playing with bird nests. You can make a barrier around the tree with this deterrent belt with spikes to protect nests with birds. To prevent the entry of raccoons or other small wild animals into your home, place the deterrent belt with spikes on the roof gutter, on trees near the house or some other places which these animals use for climbing. Long spikes stop them and prevent the animals enter the house. This way of protection is both cheap and humane.
Garden mole repeller
Moles are cute little animals but they are real pests. Mole repeller will send out sonic waves that will keep these little pests far from your garden. Mole repeller can be powered by solar energy or a battery which can easily be replaced. Low frequency ultra sonic waves are emitted. A battery powered mole repeller is cable free (link to product). Solar mole repellers use solar energy for operation (link to product).
Purchase your pest control protection at JAGO
Your search for suitable humane traps for capturing wild animals, deterrent belts with spikes and mole repellers finally ends. Now you can buy products for protection from domestic and wild animals at JAGO and protect your property at an affordable price. Order online from the comfort of your home. The delivery is free and fast. You will find further information about the delivery and delivery time at jago24. Demanding customers appreciate the multiple benefits of our safe payment methods – jago24.de is regularly checked by the "Trusted Shops".
* All prices include German VAT and shipping fees within Germany. When choosing cash on delivery, (only available in Germany!), additional costs will occur. These additional fees, as well as shipping fees and prices for delivery within Europe, can be found on the product destail page.
(1) Only applies to items currently available (Pre-sales, items with indicated delivery date and items currently out of stock are excluded). This only applies if: we receive payment before 13:00 (by Paypal, Amazon Payments, Credit card or DIRECTebanking) OR we receive confirmation of approval from the payment agency by 13:00 (only for purchase on account or via instalment) OR if the order is made before 13:00 when choosing COD (cash on delivery).
(2) Purchase on account or instalment and cash on delivery (COD), is only available for customers in Germany.
(3) Former price
(4) The payment fee of 5,99 € + 2 € consists of: Cash on Delivery fee: 5,99 € incl. VAT/order.
(5) Unfortunately, the payment methods "COD (Cash on delivery)", "Klarna Invoice" and "Instalment with Klarna" are for purchases within Germany only. The payment methods "Klarna Invoice" und "Instalment with Klarna" can only be chosen if the shipping address corresponds to the billing address.
(6) Delivery will ensue within 2 working days (Monday to Friday, except public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to execute payment (payment in advance).
(7) Delivery will ensue within 5 working days (Monday to Friday, except
public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to
execute payment (payment in advance).
Notes on data protection using Facebook plug-ins
Here you can leave information about the transmission of personal data to Facebook.