The correct recessed ground lights and light globes bring security to your home and set bright accents. These outdoor lamps are available in many different models. Recessed spotlights and globe lights can be purchased from Jago24 at affordable prices.
Recessed spotlights & globe lights – provide your home with securitY
Proper lighting provides you with a sense of security at home when it is dark. Recessed ground lights and globe lights are two ways to light up your home and paths. They come in various shapes and sizes to meet all needs and requirements.
Recessed ground lights for indoors and outdoors
Recessed ground lights are usually made of stainless steel. They are elegant and at the same time, robust and very durable. They have a glass surface and have a high load capacity. In addition, most recessed ground lights have protection classes of IP 67 and IP 68, making them dust and waterproof. Most ground lights are not affected by large temperature fluctuations. The shapes of the recessed ground lights vary from round to square.
Field of application of recessed spotlights
Recessed lights can be mounted in the ground as well as on walls or ceilings. They come in different designs and are primarily used in the following:
Choose between a warm white or cool white colour, depending on your personal preference and use. Indoor recessed spotlights are mostly used in the bathroom. Recessed spotlights can be purchased individually or as a set. A selection of recessed ground lights in different shapes can be found in our online shop at jago24. They can be installed in almost any type of ground surface.
Grounds lights – halogen bulbs or LED
Bulbs vary greatly in their energy consumption. Halogen lamps belong to energy efficiency classes ranging from C to E, whereas LEDs are available in the classes A to A ++. Therefore LEDs have the lowest energy consumption. In addition, the service life of LEDs is much longer. Halogen lamps can be disposed of in normal household waste, while LEDs have to be brought to collection points to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly way. Considering that approximately ten percent of the annual energy costs are based on the lighting consumption in the home, it is clear that one can save a great deal of money in this area. Aesthetics and well-being strongly depend on the brightness of the lighting. Buyers should pay attention to the information concerning colour of the light. Warm white lights (2500 to 3000 K) is especially suitable for living rooms, while cold white lights (4000 K to 6500 K) is more suitable for illuminating outdoor areas, offices or industrial buildings. LEDs can now be fitted into conventional lamp sockets with sizes E14 or E2.
Globe lights - eco-friendly and energy-saving
Nowadays most outdoor globe lights are solar-powered. This not only protects the environment, but also enables you to save money, as the required energy for this outdoor light is obtained from the sun. In this variant, small solar-powered LEDs beautifully illuminate your garden, pool or your patio. Battery-powered models are also available. However, when it comes to saving energy, LEDs are the best alternatives.
Material and structure of the light globes
The globe light is made of a weatherproof acrylic material and is colour-fast. The lamp is made of acrylic, making it more resistant to different weather conditions. It also has a scratch-resistant surface, so that small stones, falling branches or animals can do no damage to the light. LEDs are located in the interior of the lamp. The globe light is screwed onto a stake so that it can be easily fitted into the ground. They are available in different sizes, ranging from a diameter of 15 centimetres to larger globe lights with a diameter of 40 centimetres, leaving you with a lot of room for your fantasy when planning your garden.
Recessed spotlights and globe lights at affordable prices at JAGO
Indoor and outdoor lights which can be purchased individually or as a set, can be found in our online shop at jago24. Place your order online until three o'clock today and your recessed lights or globe lights will be shipped on the same day. Fast delivery is a matter of course. Further information concerning shipping and delivery can be found on our website. Demanding customers appreciate our many different payment methods. Jago24 is regularly audited by Trusted Shops and have been awarded with its seal of approval.
* All prices include German VAT and shipping fees within Germany. When choosing cash on delivery, (only available in Germany!), additional costs will occur. These additional fees, as well as shipping fees and prices for delivery within Europe, can be found on the product destail page.
(1) Only applies to items currently available (Pre-sales, items with indicated delivery date and items currently out of stock are excluded). This only applies if: we receive payment before 13:00 (by Paypal, Amazon Payments, Credit card or DIRECTebanking) OR we receive confirmation of approval from the payment agency by 13:00 (only for purchase on account or via instalment) OR if the order is made before 13:00 when choosing COD (cash on delivery).
(2) Purchase on account or instalment and cash on delivery (COD), is only available for customers in Germany.
(3) Former price
(4) The payment fee of 5,99 € + 2 € consists of: Cash on Delivery fee: 5,99 € incl. VAT/order.
(5) Unfortunately, the payment methods "COD (Cash on delivery)", "Klarna Invoice" and "Instalment with Klarna" are for purchases within Germany only. The payment methods "Klarna Invoice" und "Instalment with Klarna" can only be chosen if the shipping address corresponds to the billing address.
(6) Delivery will ensue within 2 working days (Monday to Friday, except public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to execute payment (payment in advance).
(7) Delivery will ensue within 5 working days (Monday to Friday, except
public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to
execute payment (payment in advance).
Notes on data protection using Facebook plug-ins
Here you can leave information about the transmission of personal data to Facebook.