l/w/h: ca. 107/101/76 cm weight: ca. 10 kg folding mechanism
Furnishing a child's room is something special for parents and children. When parents start furnishing the baby's room before it is born, they are preparing the room and themselves for the new family member. Everything is picked out with great care and love to welcome the baby which shall feel very comfortable in his or her room from the first minute. You find everything you need for your child's room at jago24.co.uk online shop.
The birth of a child changes a lot in your everyday life. The more important it is that the children's room becomes a haven of peace for both child and parents. For the first basic equipment you will not even need that much. But you will definitely need:
A variable child bed
A baby changing table
A comfortable seating accommodation
Many parents prefer a cradle or bassinet as place to sleep for the first weeks. Furniture can be appropriately adapted with various accessories so that your child can sleep comfortably in a well-protected environment. A foam nest which can be attached to the bars of the cot makes sure that your baby can sleep without being disturbed. You can pack away everything you need for your baby's care in the changing table. A padding with raised edges offers safety while changing the baby's nappy. Furthermore, you will need a double door wardrobe as one of the first items in the children's nursery. Another important component which should be added is a comfortable seating accommodation so that you can spend valuable time with your baby. You can, of course, highlight the basic furnishings with other suitable furniture for children. Shelves for toys, chest of drawers, and cupboards in various designs complete the room. Always keep in mind that your baby will develop into a curious toddler very soon. Therefore, furniture for children should be designed to grow with the children from the beginning on. Especially in babyhood and infancy huge changes in the familiar environment are often a problem. Make sure that the furniture can be adjusted to your child's different stages of development.
Baby furniture: Safety first!
Furniture for babies should be handy and make everyday life as easy as possible for you and your child; bear this in mind when purchasing. It is convenient when the slatted frame is adjustable, and can therefore be adapted to your child's height. Removable bars, which prevent your baby from getting out of the bed for themselves later on, are very useful as well. The most important thing is that the furniture for your baby is secure. Sharp edges have no business to be in the children's room. When choosing the furniture make sure that all edges on cupboards, shelves and chest of drawers are rounded off and that there are no salient corners. Discover the world of baby furniture on Jago24.co.uk! Furthermore, the choice of material for children's furniture is very important. It has to be pollution-free material that does not need much care. The surface of the furniture should be smooth and even so that there is no risk of injury. Even if you purchase reasonable furniture, those safety guidelines should be paid attention to. Make sure that there is no danger of accident when assembling the furniture. All furniture for babies offered on Jago24.co.uk correspond to the highest safety standards, are absolutely pollution-free and enable your baby to move untroubled. Already keep in mind that you should secure the door of the children's room with a suitable protective gate. It should conveniently be opened with one hand and be installed so that the door can easily be opened and closed. Such protective gates, which you also find in the category children's furniture, are also suited to secure staircases. You see that specific furniture for babies can be used for safety reasons everywhere at home.
Handy furniture for children: Reasonable fittings for little discoverers
The first pieces of furniture should accompany you and your baby for some time. We offer a wide range of goods, which are perfectly adaptable to the changing needs of the growing infant. It is important for us that children's furniture is suitable for exactly those means. Slatted frames adjustable to your baby's age and height, the conversion of changing table to a handy clothes drawer, childproof shelves and many more – those pieces of furniture are variable and practical. Especially playpens, which offer your baby its own and secure place outside the cot, are a popular piece of furniture amongst many parents. You create a particularly secure area in the children's room for your little one to play and discover the world. Make sure that the room is tidy from the beginning on. Shelves and boxes to store toys are therefore also assigned to the category children's furniture. Perfectly stage the furniture with a combination of different reasonable materials. Furthermore, this helps smaller children to distinguish several storage devices. Support your child's intelligence and sense of order by making tidying up a game. Even toddlers get sheer pleasure out of this.
* All prices include German VAT and shipping fees within Germany. When choosing cash on delivery, (only available in Germany!), additional costs will occur. These additional fees, as well as shipping fees and prices for delivery within Europe, can be found on the product destail page.
(1) Only applies to items currently available (Pre-sales, items with indicated delivery date and items currently out of stock are excluded). This only applies if: we receive payment before 13:00 (by Paypal, Amazon Payments, Credit card or DIRECTebanking) OR we receive confirmation of approval from the payment agency by 13:00 (only for purchase on account or via instalment) OR if the order is made before 13:00 when choosing COD (cash on delivery). Delivery times for non germany are 1 - 5 working days.
(2) Purchase on account or instalment and cash on delivery (COD), is only available for customers in Germany.
(3) Former price
(4) The payment fee of 5,99 € + 2 € consists of: Cash on Delivery fee: 5,99 € incl. VAT/order.
(5) Unfortunately, the payment methods "COD (Cash on delivery)", "Klarna Invoice" and "Instalment with Klarna" are for purchases within Germany only. The payment methods "Klarna Invoice" und "Instalment with Klarna" can only be chosen if the shipping address corresponds to the billing address.
(6) Delivery will ensue within 2 working days (Monday to Friday, except public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to execute payment (payment in advance).
(7) Delivery will ensue within 5 working days (Monday to Friday, except
public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to
execute payment (payment in advance).
Notes on data protection using Facebook plug-ins
Here you can leave information about the transmission of personal data to Facebook.