When the season changes and cold weather approaches, there is nothing better than a glass of mulled wine to make the cold winter evenings comfortable and harmonious. You can choose among different sized mulled wine heaters in our online shop at jago24. Our mulled wine can do much more than just boil mulled wine. It can also be used to warm soups and other beverages.
Mulled wine - one of the most popular hot drinks during the advent season
As snowflakes dance in front of the window due to the swirling wind, a scent of cinnamon, anise and clove floats through your cosy and warm living room, while in the background the crackling and popping of the fireplace can be heard, then it is just the time to have a glass of mulled wine.
This tradition dates back to antiquity. In the Middle Ages it was cold spiced wine which warmed the men's hearts. The first mulled wine was bottled in Augsburg in 1956. However, the wine law had to be changed to allow sugar to be added as an ingredient so that mulled wine could be legalized. Prepare your mulled wine according to your taste in the stylish mulled wine heaters from Jago.
Mulled wine heaters in different models at JAGO
Wherein can you prepare mulled wine?
Firstly, we recommend using a mulled wine heater. There is a wide selection of low priced models in the online shop at jago24. It is important to choose the correct size. A mulled wine heater with a capacity of 8.8 litres is sufficient for a small family, whereas large families with a lot of relatives should rather resort to a model holding 25 litres. Of course further models ranging from 10-20 litres can be found at JAGO. The power of mulled wine heaters ranges from 950 watts to over 2000 watts. Simply select the right model.
The correct temperature of mulled wine
In order to heat your mulled wine properly the minimum temperature of your new mulled wine heater should be about 30 degrees Celsius. It does not matter whether the mulled is to be made from white or red wine. When heating please ensure that the mulled wine is heated to no more than 80 degrees Celsius as the alcohol contained in the mulled wine begins to evaporate at 78 degrees Celsius upwards, causing the spices to dominate the wine flavour, altering the taste. The mulled wine heater keeps your drinks warm for a long time. This can be easily regulated via a temperature controller and a button.
More than just a mulled wine heater
A mulled wine heater is not only intended for mulled wine. It can also be used to prepare a variety of hot drinks:
glögg from Scandinavia
a variety of punches
These drinks can also be kept up warm with the heater. Glögg is the Scandinavian version of mulled wine which is made with red wine and grain alcohol or vodka. Raisins and almonds can be added according to taste. It is traditionally served with gingerbread and lussekater (saffron buns).
Spices and recipes
A good mulled wine consists of a variety of spices as ingredients with which the flavoured beverage can be refined individually according to your taste: cinnamon sticks, cloves, lemon peel, star anise, cardamom, fresh ginger or vanilla pods. In order to make a good Jagertee - a well-known variant of mulled wine - black tea, freshly squeezed orange juice and allspice are also needed. Various mulled wine recipes can be found on the internet. You will be able to prepare a variety of mulled wines easily with the mulled wine heaters from JAGO. Serve your guests delicious gingerbread, cookies or stollen with the mulled wine. During the Christmas season there is hardly anything better.
Purchase your mulled wine heater at JAGO
Have your been looking for the perfect heater for making hot drinks and mulled wine all these years? Now your search is finally over and you can sit back, relax and enjoy. And if you still need a suitable gift for Christmas or a birthday, we recommend this versatile mulled wine heater from JAGO. Order your new mulled wine heater comfortably online with fast delivery. More information concerning shipping and delivery times can be found on the website. Customers appreciate the many different payment methods.
Jago24 is controlled regularly by Trusted Shops.
* All prices include German VAT and shipping fees within Germany. When choosing cash on delivery, (only available in Germany!), additional costs will occur. These additional fees, as well as shipping fees and prices for delivery within Europe, can be found on the product destail page.
(1) Only applies to items currently available (Pre-sales, items with indicated delivery date and items currently out of stock are excluded). This only applies if: we receive payment before 13:00 (by Paypal, Amazon Payments, Credit card or DIRECTebanking) OR we receive confirmation of approval from the payment agency by 13:00 (only for purchase on account or via instalment) OR if the order is made before 13:00 when choosing COD (cash on delivery). Delivery times for non germany are 1 - 5 working days.
(2) Purchase on account or instalment and cash on delivery (COD), is only available for customers in Germany.
(3) Former price
(4) The payment fee of 5,99 € + 2 € consists of: Cash on Delivery fee: 5,99 € incl. VAT/order.
(5) Unfortunately, the payment methods "COD (Cash on delivery)", "Klarna Invoice" and "Instalment with Klarna" are for purchases within Germany only. The payment methods "Klarna Invoice" und "Instalment with Klarna" can only be chosen if the shipping address corresponds to the billing address.
(6) Delivery will ensue within 2 working days (Monday to Friday, except public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to execute payment (payment in advance).
(7) Delivery will ensue within 5 working days (Monday to Friday, except
public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to
execute payment (payment in advance).
Notes on data protection using Facebook plug-ins
Here you can leave information about the transmission of personal data to Facebook.