Keeping your money and valuables secure is important, and so at Jago24.co.uk we sell a range of tough safes and cash boxes for you to store your valuables. Whether you need a money tin for a market stand or a resilient safe to keep your family valuables secure, you can find the right product for you in our catalogue.
SECURE YOUR VALUABLES WITH SAFES AND CASH BOXES FROM JAGO24.CO.UK
Whether you want to store the tea kitty for your local club or the deed to your home, a secure place to keep your valuable and treasured possessions helps to keep them safe and gives you peace of mind, knowing that your belongings are properly protected. Cash boxes are portable and add enough security to deter most casual thieves, whilst a heavy-duty safe is immobile and can withstand even dedicated attempts to breach the tough layers of their steel plating.
Installation and correct usage of a safe can also reduce your insurance premiums. Your insurer may recognise that the increased security reduces the likelihood that your valuables will be stolen, and adjust your premiums accordingly. Check with your insurance broker before making any purchase to discover their guidelines and policies on safes.
THE RIGHT SAFE FOR THE JOB
A money tin or cash box is a light and inexpensive security tool. It consists simply of a tough metal box with a simple lock and key, meaning that only the keyholder(s) can access the funds within the box at any given time. This is a great way to keep cash and valuables secure whilst on the go, but a determined criminal with the right tools will be able to break in to a small cash tin like this.
A larger wall-mounted safe is a good choice for homes with a small selection of items they need protecting, such as house deeds, heirlooms, and so forth. Reasonably priced and sized, they fit conveniently into the infrastructure of your house and are made of plated steel, making them a real challenge for any burglar. An electronic passcode system means that only someone who knows the secret code can open the safe, meaning that a thief cannot simply steal the key and access the safe at will.
For the ultimate protection, a free-standing safe is the best way to go. Large and heavy-duty, armoured with thick steel and resilient to many forms of attack, a large safe like this can keep plenty of valuable objects and treasured items secure, and is a great choice for any home, office, or organisation which needs somewhere to store its possessions.
* All prices include German VAT and shipping fees within Germany. When choosing cash on delivery, (only available in Germany!), additional costs will occur. These additional fees, as well as shipping fees and prices for delivery within Europe, can be found on the product destail page.
(1) Only applies to items currently available (Pre-sales, items with indicated delivery date and items currently out of stock are excluded). This only applies if: we receive payment before 13:00 (by Paypal, Amazon Payments, Credit card or DIRECTebanking) OR we receive confirmation of approval from the payment agency by 13:00 (only for purchase on account or via instalment) OR if the order is made before 13:00 when choosing COD (cash on delivery). Delivery times for non germany are 1 - 5 working days.
(2) Purchase on account or instalment and cash on delivery (COD), is only available for customers in Germany.
(3) Former price
(4) The payment fee of 5,99 € + 2 € consists of: Cash on Delivery fee: 5,99 € incl. VAT/order.
(5) Unfortunately, the payment methods "COD (Cash on delivery)", "Klarna Invoice" and "Instalment with Klarna" are for purchases within Germany only. The payment methods "Klarna Invoice" und "Instalment with Klarna" can only be chosen if the shipping address corresponds to the billing address.
(6) Delivery will ensue within 2 working days (Monday to Friday, except public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to execute payment (payment in advance).
(7) Delivery will ensue within 5 working days (Monday to Friday, except
public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to
execute payment (payment in advance).
Notes on data protection using Facebook plug-ins
Here you can leave information about the transmission of personal data to Facebook.