Any office will benefit from a whiteboard or flipchart. Whiteboards act as a modern notice board, encouraging communication and allowing for notes and messages to be passed through the office, or acting as a personal notepad and organiser. Flipcharts are a handy tool to make presentations and organise group meetings, allowing you to quickly present information or take down and brainstorm suggestions.
Whiteboards replace the traditional chalkboard. Users can write on the board using a variety of pens, and thanks to the glossy easy-wipe surface can instantly erase notes or clean the entire board using nothing more than a dry cloth. Most whiteboards are also magnetic, allowing for notes to be pinned to the board using small magnets, which means a magnetic whiteboard doubles as a notice board, making it a multipurpose tool for any office.
Whether you need somewhere to keep track of your notes, appointments, and ideas, or a place to brainstorm new concepts and take quick notes, a whiteboard is a great investment and an addition to any office that will improve productivity and promote creativity.
BLACKBOARDS FOR CLASSIC WORK
The blackboard has been used throughout history to teach and work, and though it has been slowly supplanted by the whiteboard, it is still a classic way to keep notes and store information, and can also double as a toy for children when equipped with a variety of colourful chalks.
FLIPCHARTS FOR MODERN AND EFFICIENT COMMUNICATION
The flipchart is an integral part of any modern meeting. A practical notetaker, it helps to collate all the relevant suggestions from your team members and build a cohesive picture to help everyone understand the current situation and team objectives. Brainstorms, flowcharts, diagrams, and more can all help to clarify concepts and issues, improving communication and team productivity.
When giving presentations, a flipchart is a simple and practical way to display concepts, statistics, and ideas, giving you direct control over the process and allowing you to make additions, amendments, or to clarify issues, without any risk of embarrassing technical failures.
ORDER ONLINE FROM JAGO24.CO.UK
The Jago24.co.uk online shop offers classic whiteboard, blackboard, and flipchart models at low prices. Whatever you need to outfit your home or office, you're sure to find it for fantastic prices at Jago24.co.uk!
* All prices include German VAT and shipping fees within Germany. When choosing cash on delivery, (only available in Germany!), additional costs will occur. These additional fees, as well as shipping fees and prices for delivery within Europe, can be found on the product destail page.
(1) Only applies to items currently available (Pre-sales, items with indicated delivery date and items currently out of stock are excluded). This only applies if: we receive payment before 13:00 (by Paypal, Amazon Payments, Credit card or DIRECTebanking) OR we receive confirmation of approval from the payment agency by 13:00 (only for purchase on account or via instalment) OR if the order is made before 13:00 when choosing COD (cash on delivery). Delivery times for non germany are 1 - 5 working days.
(2) Purchase on account or instalment and cash on delivery (COD), is only available for customers in Germany.
(3) Former price
(4) The payment fee of 5,99 € + 2 € consists of: Cash on Delivery fee: 5,99 € incl. VAT/order.
(5) Unfortunately, the payment methods "COD (Cash on delivery)", "Klarna Invoice" and "Instalment with Klarna" are for purchases within Germany only. The payment methods "Klarna Invoice" und "Instalment with Klarna" can only be chosen if the shipping address corresponds to the billing address.
(6) Delivery will ensue within 2 working days (Monday to Friday, except public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to execute payment (payment in advance).
(7) Delivery will ensue within 5 working days (Monday to Friday, except
public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to
execute payment (payment in advance).
Notes on data protection using Facebook plug-ins
Here you can leave information about the transmission of personal data to Facebook.