For many people the bike is a very popular means of transportation. They use it in their daily routine as well as a part of their leisure activities. A lot of people are very much into their bikes and also like to repair them themselves. And when you have a bit of technical ability repairing a bike is not that difficult. And a bike repair stand will make it even easier.
Bicycles are great, multipurpose tools, helping you with your commute, your health, your peace of mind and providing numerous other benefits. Bikes are durable and reliable, but like any machine they need maintenance and repair, especially if they are used on a daily basis. For complex problems it might be necessary to seek the assistance of a professional mechanic, but most common problems, along with plenty of more complex issues, can be repaired by someone at home using an online guide and a standard toolkit. Whatever the situation, professional tools make a great difference, and a bike repair stand makes it far easier to affect quick and practical repairs to your bike with the minimum of hassle.
COMMON BICYCLE REPAIR TASKS
There are a range of common tasks involved in the maintenance and repair of a bicycle. Brakes need to be checked and adjusted on a regular basis, and tyres must be kept at the appropriate level of inflation. Lights and other safety attachments must be securely fasted, and gear chains and pedals may come loose and need attention.
All of these tasks are made easier with a bike stand, allowing you to suspend the bike and gain free access to all of its components, letting you work efficiently and in comfort. Providing a sturdy base and with handy extras like a tool tray for you to store tools and spare parts, as well as being collapsible for ease of storage, a bike stand is an excellent addition to any garage and can save you money and time in the long run. A bike stand also lets you display your bike and keeps it elevated, removing pressure from the tires and protecting it from mice, flooding and more.
Take a look through our range of sizes and models today and pick the right bicycle stand for you at Jago24.co.uk!
* All prices include German VAT and shipping fees within Germany. When choosing cash on delivery, (only available in Germany!), additional costs will occur. These additional fees, as well as shipping fees and prices for delivery within Europe, can be found on the product destail page.
(1) Only applies to items currently available (Pre-sales, items with indicated delivery date and items currently out of stock are excluded). This only applies if: we receive payment before 13:00 (by Paypal, Amazon Payments, Credit card or DIRECTebanking) OR we receive confirmation of approval from the payment agency by 13:00 (only for purchase on account or via instalment) OR if the order is made before 13:00 when choosing COD (cash on delivery). Delivery times for non germany are 1 - 5 working days.
(2) Purchase on account or instalment and cash on delivery (COD), is only available for customers in Germany.
(3) Former price
(4) The payment fee of 5,99 € + 2 € consists of: Cash on Delivery fee: 5,99 € incl. VAT/order.
(5) Unfortunately, the payment methods "COD (Cash on delivery)", "Klarna Invoice" and "Instalment with Klarna" are for purchases within Germany only. The payment methods "Klarna Invoice" und "Instalment with Klarna" can only be chosen if the shipping address corresponds to the billing address.
(6) Delivery will ensue within 2 working days (Monday to Friday, except public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to execute payment (payment in advance).
(7) Delivery will ensue within 5 working days (Monday to Friday, except
public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to
execute payment (payment in advance).
Notes on data protection using Facebook plug-ins
Here you can leave information about the transmission of personal data to Facebook.