People who like riding a bike have many advantages. With a bike you are moving around more flexible, eco-friendly and athletically. As needed you can either carry out your daily errands or go on big tours with your bike. Nowadays you can also get a lot of additional equipment which offer you even more possibilities while riding a bike.
Bikes were invented in the early 19th Century as a novel new way of getting around, and now nearly two centuries later they have taken over almost the entire world, serving as environmentally friendly transports and serving as the basis for a range of competitive sports. Almost every child learns to ride a bike at some point in their life, and many adults choose to use bikes thanks to the massive health benefits, practically non-existent upkeep costs, and planet-friendly nature of bicycle ownership.
BIKES – THE RIGHT BIKE FOR THE JOB
Road bikes are the best choice for regular commuters. This kind of bike is stable, reliable, and easy to control, as well as looking stylish and feeling comfortable. With a range of great accessories such as baskets and pannier racks, a road bike makes your daily commute fun, exciting and easy.
If you want to get into the sportier aspect of biking, then a mountain bike or BMX cycle might be for you. Rugged, powerful, and high specification, these bikes are ready to take on any challenge, from a wild Scottish mountain track to an extreme sports tournament at an urban skatepark.
EXTRAS AND ACCESSORIES
Keeping your bike safe whilst you are in the office or relaxing at home is important, and a sturdy bike lock can keep your cycle safe from theft on even the busiest of streets when used correctly. Bags and satchels increase your carry capacity, making bicycle rides more convenient, whilst safety features such as reflective lights help to keep your journey safe and compliant with the law. Maintaining your own bike is relatively easy and cheap, and our comprehensive toolkit means that you can quickly solve many minor and more serious problems at home, saving time and money.
Take a look through our Bikes section and find the products right for you at Jago24.co.uk!
* All prices include German VAT and shipping fees within Germany. When choosing cash on delivery, (only available in Germany!), additional costs will occur. These additional fees, as well as shipping fees and prices for delivery within Europe, can be found on the product destail page.
(1) Only applies to items currently available (Pre-sales, items with indicated delivery date and items currently out of stock are excluded). This only applies if: we receive payment before 13:00 (by Paypal, Amazon Payments, Credit card or DIRECTebanking) OR we receive confirmation of approval from the payment agency by 13:00 (only for purchase on account or via instalment) OR if the order is made before 13:00 when choosing COD (cash on delivery). Delivery times for non germany are 1 - 5 working days.
(2) Purchase on account or instalment and cash on delivery (COD), is only available for customers in Germany.
(3) Former price
(4) The payment fee of 5,99 € + 2 € consists of: Cash on Delivery fee: 5,99 € incl. VAT/order.
(5) Unfortunately, the payment methods "COD (Cash on delivery)", "Klarna Invoice" and "Instalment with Klarna" are for purchases within Germany only. The payment methods "Klarna Invoice" und "Instalment with Klarna" can only be chosen if the shipping address corresponds to the billing address.
(6) Delivery will ensue within 2 working days (Monday to Friday, except public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to execute payment (payment in advance).
(7) Delivery will ensue within 5 working days (Monday to Friday, except
public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to
execute payment (payment in advance).
Notes on data protection using Facebook plug-ins
Here you can leave information about the transmission of personal data to Facebook.