A TV wall mount comes in very handy especially for all the new flat screens. By using them it is easy to put your TV at the wall and safe a lot of space. Which TV wall mount is the right for your TV is easy to find out. You can check out our online shop at jago24.co.uk and see which TV wall mount can be used to hang up your TV. IN addition to that you find helpful information about the safe installation.
TV MOUNTS AND STANDS – TURN YOUR HOME INTO YOUR OWN PRIVATE CINEMA
Even the best quality, high definition, plasma TV with a surround sound system and internet capability needs to be placed somewhere, and the right TV stand or TV wall bracket is vital, making sure that your television is placed in the optimal spot for you and your family to watch in total comfort. Your TV stand should be sturdy, reliable, and practical, offering your television secure support however large or small it may be. A stand that matches the colour and tone of your TV and the surrounding decor is also a great choice, blending in seamlessly and helping to create a sense of luxury and comfort.
THE RIGHT SIZE AND STYLE
There are several styles of TV stand and TV wall mount. TV stands are specialised tables that provide sturdy, level support for your television, as well as plenty of space for storage, for anything from remote controls and magazines to DVD players and videogame consoles. TV wall brackets are secure, solid brackets that let you mount your television flat against the wall, minimising the space it takes and allowing a great viewing angle, especially for larger screens, turning your living room into your own private cinema. A TV wall mount with a swivelling arm lets you rotate and angle your screen, letting you place your screen at the right viewing angle no matter what the dimensions and layout of your room may be, perfect for bedrooms with limited space and older buildings with unique layouts.
CHOICE AND SAFETY
Always make sure that the TV mount or stand you purchase matches the model of TV you intend to use it with. There are several different size variations and we stock plenty at our online shop. The weight of your TV is also important. Some wall mounts and brackets are not suitable for the heaviest of television sets, and you should always check the safety recommendations and maximum capacity of a wall mount or stand before installing it.
Whatever TV you have at home, we have the best stands and wall mounts for you, so take a look through our online shop today and order in comfort at Jago24.co.uk
* All prices include German VAT and shipping fees within Germany. When choosing cash on delivery, (only available in Germany!), additional costs will occur. These additional fees, as well as shipping fees and prices for delivery within Europe, can be found on the product destail page.
(1) Only applies to items currently available (Pre-sales, items with indicated delivery date and items currently out of stock are excluded). This only applies if: we receive payment before 13:00 (by Paypal, Amazon Payments, Credit card or DIRECTebanking) OR we receive confirmation of approval from the payment agency by 13:00 (only for purchase on account or via instalment) OR if the order is made before 13:00 when choosing COD (cash on delivery). Delivery times for non germany are 1 - 5 working days.
(2) Purchase on account or instalment and cash on delivery (COD), is only available for customers in Germany.
(3) Former price
(4) The payment fee of 5,99 € + 2 € consists of: Cash on Delivery fee: 5,99 € incl. VAT/order.
(5) Unfortunately, the payment methods "COD (Cash on delivery)", "Klarna Invoice" and "Instalment with Klarna" are for purchases within Germany only. The payment methods "Klarna Invoice" und "Instalment with Klarna" can only be chosen if the shipping address corresponds to the billing address.
(6) Delivery will ensue within 2 working days (Monday to Friday, except public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to execute payment (payment in advance).
(7) Delivery will ensue within 5 working days (Monday to Friday, except
public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to
execute payment (payment in advance).
Notes on data protection using Facebook plug-ins
Here you can leave information about the transmission of personal data to Facebook.