Also the traditional dumbbell has developed. Years ago dumbbells inflexible and tight. They basically just were bars with weights on their sides. Whereas they are very flexible nowadays because you can adjust everything to satisfy your individual requirements.
Nowadays special dumbbell accessories do not meet all the needs that might occur during your weight training. Besides the dumbbell bar with weights there are also special shelves where you can put the dumbbells. You can choose your dumbbell bar from a great variety of different bars. So there is for example a barbell curl for special exercises. To meet individual expectations modern dumbbell bars come without weights on their sides. You get the weights extra so you only need one bar and can add as many weights as you want. The thought behind this is that you only have to buy as much equipment as you need for your perfect individual workout. This starts with the perfect dumbbell bar and the adequate shelf and goes up to your special weights. Specific supplies like barbell curls are only needed for special exercises like shoulder lifting.
Modern bars for dumbbells and barbells
Modern dumbbell bars give you the possibility to individually add as much weights as needed for the most effective workout. There is a standard declaration of weight which is either giving in pounds or kg. The weights are put on the dumbbell bars with a special fixation to make it as safe as possible. Normally for working out at home it is enough to buy one dumbbell and two barbells. For sure, gyms need more equipment. Because many different people work out at a gym, they have to provide all kinds of equipments to meet all individual requirements. According to this, gyms also have fitness benches which you could also use at home.
Dumbbell supplies in order to ensure safety during your workout
It doesn't matter if you are training for the Olympics or just for yourself. Professional equipment is crucial. It supports the ideal workout and can be adjusted to the changes of your individual requirements. But you should also keep an eye on security issues. This regards your own safety as well as the safety of other people who might be around. Therefore professional equipment is also always a matter of security.
* All prices include German VAT and shipping fees within Germany. When choosing cash on delivery, (only available in Germany!), additional costs will occur. These additional fees, as well as shipping fees and prices for delivery within Europe, can be found on the product destail page.
(1) Only applies to items currently available (Pre-sales, items with indicated delivery date and items currently out of stock are excluded). This only applies if: we receive payment before 13:00 (by Paypal, Amazon Payments, Credit card or DIRECTebanking) OR we receive confirmation of approval from the payment agency by 13:00 (only for purchase on account or via instalment) OR if the order is made before 13:00 when choosing COD (cash on delivery).
(2) Purchase on account or instalment and cash on delivery (COD), is only available for customers in Germany.
(3) Former price
(4) The payment fee of 5,99 € + 2 € consists of: Cash on Delivery fee: 5,99 € incl. VAT/order.
(5) Unfortunately, the payment methods "COD (Cash on delivery)", "Klarna Invoice" and "Instalment with Klarna" are for purchases within Germany only. The payment methods "Klarna Invoice" und "Instalment with Klarna" can only be chosen if the shipping address corresponds to the billing address.
(6) Delivery will ensue within 2 working days (Monday to Friday, except public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to execute payment (payment in advance).
(7) Delivery will ensue within 5 working days (Monday to Friday, except
public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to
execute payment (payment in advance).
Notes on data protection using Facebook plug-ins
Here you can leave information about the transmission of personal data to Facebook.