Certain parts of the body are difficult to provide with specific, effective exercise. A Roman Chair is a specialised piece of gym equipment which helps to develop lower back muscles, which helps to alleviate back pain and results in a firmer, more toned backside.
The All-Rounder for Your Fitness Room at Home - The Back Trainer
The purchase of fitness equipment for home use is an ideal option to start to regular sport activities. While the usage of cardio gym equipment, such as treadmills, exercise bikes & cross trainers can improve the endurance, working out with a back trainer creates a balanced trunk musculature.
Use the Back Trainer for an Athletic Posture
The term back trainer represents the most important training purpose, namely the strengthening of back muscles. However, a back trainer shapes the glut, as well as front and lateral abdominals. The high number of workout possibilities turns the back trainer into a universal weapon against extra pounds and a flabby posture, thus helps you achieve a dream body. At the same time it is possible to work chest and shoulder muscles. This ensures that the entire upper torso benefits from activating muscles that are essential for a natural and correct body posture.
What Are the Features of a Good Back Trainer?
The following characteristics are very important for an easy usage and effective training:
Heavy, slip-resistant feet
Adjustable and padded thigh posts
Convenient and adjustable back cushion
Only a well-designed fitness equipment enables athletes to obtain optimal training stance. Our shop offers several models for various workout sessions.
Get Rid of Back Pain!
Targeted trunk musculature training can release you from chronic back pain. Eight out of ten adults have suffered at least once from severe pain in the lumbar region, the middle back, or neck. A job that requires constant sitting, increases all kinds of body aches. Start with a 15-minute workout up to three times a week in order to prevent more pain.
The Perfect Fitness Equipment for Body Toning
The back trainer is a helpful fitness equipment for successfully shaping up a very popular female problem zone, namely the gluteus maximus. As most fitness exercises demand an intensive effort of leg and glut muscles, the frequent tension enables you to shape and strengthen these areas very well.
A great side effect:
The back trainer strengthens the big muscle groups and creates the so called ''afterburner effect'', which helps burning calories even after workout sessions!
The reasons for ordering a back trainer are as varied as its possibilities of usage: Whether it is for an more attractive appearance, prevention of back pain, or tightening your muscles, the purchase of a Roman chair is worthwhile in any case!
* All prices include German VAT and shipping fees within Germany. When choosing cash on delivery, (only available in Germany!), additional costs will occur. These additional fees, as well as shipping fees and prices for delivery within Europe, can be found on the product destail page.
(1) Only applies to items currently available (Pre-sales, items with indicated delivery date and items currently out of stock are excluded). This only applies if: we receive payment before 13:00 (by Paypal, Amazon Payments, Credit card or DIRECTebanking) OR we receive confirmation of approval from the payment agency by 13:00 (only for purchase on account or via instalment) OR if the order is made before 13:00 when choosing COD (cash on delivery).
(2) Purchase on account or instalment and cash on delivery (COD), is only available for customers in Germany.
(3) Former price
(4) The payment fee of 5,99 € + 2 € consists of: Cash on Delivery fee: 5,99 € incl. VAT/order.
(5) Unfortunately, the payment methods "COD (Cash on delivery)", "Klarna Invoice" and "Instalment with Klarna" are for purchases within Germany only. The payment methods "Klarna Invoice" und "Instalment with Klarna" can only be chosen if the shipping address corresponds to the billing address.
(6) Delivery will ensue within 2 working days (Monday to Friday, except public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to execute payment (payment in advance).
(7) Delivery will ensue within 5 working days (Monday to Friday, except
public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to
execute payment (payment in advance).
Notes on data protection using Facebook plug-ins
Here you can leave information about the transmission of personal data to Facebook.