People love listening to music. And great melodies and rhythms are popular among children and adults all over the world. Nice melodies and well-being go hand in hand by birth. Playing an instrument enriches your life and can also bring happiness to your family and friends. Play your own music or give away an instrument as a gift.
Music is an ancient and beloved art form, dating back to before written language. The oldest annotated musical notes in existence come from 1700BC and there is evidence of music before then. Common sayings such as “music to my ears” and “being in harmony” support the idea that music has had a profound and important impact in human culture and evolution, and today the music industry is bigger than ever.
The most popular instrument in the world is arguably the guitar. Whether acoustic or electric, most modern bands still include at least one guitar player, and learning to play the guitar is a pursuit followed by many children and adults alike. Learning to play a musical instrument such as a guitar or violin takes above all time, practice, and dedication and the first step is to buy your own instrument. We offer several high quality instruments to get you started, including a charming classical guitar in a range of colours and designs, as well as a four-string violin in three stylish colour tones (Wood finish, ebony finish, and ivory finish) which produce beautiful music and look fantastic. We also offer a practical carry case for guitars, made of lightweight material and with a handy pocket for sheet notes and music books.
LP and vinyl records were once at the pinnacle of musical technology, but have been overtaken by MP3 players and smartphone technology. Despite this, many people still keep and collect vinyl records from the heyday of rock and roll, often for nostalgic reasons. Our high-tech USB Record Player plays a variety of LP and vinyl records with staggering sound quality, and includes a USB link and integrated software that allows you to transfer your favourite songs to the computer and save and edit them as MP3 files. Stylish, trendy and retro, the USB Record Player is a great way to get more use out of your treasured records and protect them for future use.
Check out our wide range of musical instruments and products at Jago24.co.uk and add a little music to your life!
* All prices include German VAT and shipping fees within Germany. When choosing cash on delivery, (only available in Germany!), additional costs will occur. These additional fees, as well as shipping fees and prices for delivery within Europe, can be found on the product destail page.
(1) Only applies to items currently available (Pre-sales, items with indicated delivery date and items currently out of stock are excluded). This only applies if: we receive payment before 13:00 (by Paypal, Amazon Payments, Credit card or DIRECTebanking) OR we receive confirmation of approval from the payment agency by 13:00 (only for purchase on account or via instalment) OR if the order is made before 13:00 when choosing COD (cash on delivery). Delivery times for non germany are 1 - 5 working days.
(2) Purchase on account or instalment and cash on delivery (COD), is only available for customers in Germany.
(3) Former price
(4) The payment fee of 5,99 € + 2 € consists of: Cash on Delivery fee: 5,99 € incl. VAT/order.
(5) Unfortunately, the payment methods "COD (Cash on delivery)", "Klarna Invoice" and "Instalment with Klarna" are for purchases within Germany only. The payment methods "Klarna Invoice" und "Instalment with Klarna" can only be chosen if the shipping address corresponds to the billing address.
(6) Delivery will ensue within 2 working days (Monday to Friday, except public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to execute payment (payment in advance).
(7) Delivery will ensue within 5 working days (Monday to Friday, except
public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to
execute payment (payment in advance).
Notes on data protection using Facebook plug-ins
Here you can leave information about the transmission of personal data to Facebook.