Friends of Nature all over the world love the fishing sport. People are fishing since thousands of years. Nowadays there are multiple methods to angle the right fish. And for each method you need different kinds of equipment. Therefore you can get high-quality fishing equipment at jago24.co.uk.
Angling and fishing is a beloved national pastime, and since time immemorial people have been casting their lines by bank and shore, whiling away peaceful hours as they catch fish large and small before releasing them back into the wild or taking them home for supper.
Any fisherman will tell you that skill and patience are the true mark of a good angler, and they'd be right, but having the right equipment is also important and without the right fishing tackle or a reliable fishing rod, it can be hard to catch anything at all.
TACKLE AND BAIT
Some fish cannot distinguish between hook and bait, and will bite down without hesitation on what they believe is a delicious morsel before realising they are stuck on a fisherman's hook. Others, however, can be a little less obliging and so a variety of live and artificial bait and lures have been developed over the centuries. Different species of fish require different angling techniques; pike, for example, are often easier to catch when using dead bait and lure fishing. Some fish also respond to LED lights, which work by drawing in smaller plankton and krill which in turn attract larger fish, giving you a richer environment in which to fish.
We also offer high-tech bite alarm sets, which work by detecting changes in motion or tension on your line, alerting you with either a sound or silent LED alert to a bite. This extra advantage, especially in dark or difficult conditions, means that you won't ever miss a bite due to bad luck or momentary distraction again!
QUALITY EQUIPMENT FROM JAGO24.CO.UK
However you prefer to angle, we offer a range of artificial lures, hooks, and other effective fishing tackle so that whatever your quarry, you can find the right equipment for the job. Whether you need a new fishing rod, replacement or upgrade fishing tackle, or simply a pair of sturdy waders to let you get closer to the action, we stock a broad range of high quality, reliable fishing equipment so that you can find precisely what you need at unbeatable prices.
* All prices include German VAT and shipping fees within Germany. When choosing cash on delivery, (only available in Germany!), additional costs will occur. These additional fees, as well as shipping fees and prices for delivery within Europe, can be found on the product destail page.
(1) Only applies to items currently available (Pre-sales, items with indicated delivery date and items currently out of stock are excluded). This only applies if: we receive payment before 13:00 (by Paypal, Amazon Payments, Credit card or DIRECTebanking) OR we receive confirmation of approval from the payment agency by 13:00 (only for purchase on account or via instalment) OR if the order is made before 13:00 when choosing COD (cash on delivery). Delivery times for non germany are 1 - 5 working days.
(2) Purchase on account or instalment and cash on delivery (COD), is only available for customers in Germany.
(3) Former price
(4) The payment fee of 5,99 € + 2 € consists of: Cash on Delivery fee: 5,99 € incl. VAT/order.
(5) Unfortunately, the payment methods "COD (Cash on delivery)", "Klarna Invoice" and "Instalment with Klarna" are for purchases within Germany only. The payment methods "Klarna Invoice" und "Instalment with Klarna" can only be chosen if the shipping address corresponds to the billing address.
(6) Delivery will ensue within 2 working days (Monday to Friday, except public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to execute payment (payment in advance).
(7) Delivery will ensue within 5 working days (Monday to Friday, except
public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to
execute payment (payment in advance).
Notes on data protection using Facebook plug-ins
Here you can leave information about the transmission of personal data to Facebook.