Doing leisure activities during winter when it is cold and there is snow outside is fun for the whole family. Snow sleds and ice skates are sports equipment which will make both happy, adults and kids. Keep an eye on choosing the right winter sports equipment for the right age class and teach your children how to use the equipment.
Whether at home in the UK or abroad, winter sports in the snow offer plenty of excitement and thrills. Ice skating is a hugely popular pastime, with dozens of ice rinks across the UK, and it makes for a great way to spend time with family and friends, as well as being an interesting and unique place to take someone for an unforgettable date. There are plenty of different ways to get out and make the most of the cold winter weather, and Jago24.co.uk offers a great range of winter sport gear
ICE SKATING FOR EVERYONE
You might well be a beginner and not particularly steady on the ice. Alternatively you might feel you could give Torvill and Dean a run for their money, but either way if you're going ice skating a comfortable, reliable set of ice skates can greatly enhance your experience, helping to keep you safe, warm and balanced. We offer an amazing range of ice skates suitable for everyone from beginners to experts, including single-blades for the more confident and double-blades with extra stability for beginners and children. With a great choice of styles, colours and sizes, our online shop is sure to offer the right set of skates for you and get out onto the ice this winter!
TOBOGGANS FOR SNOWY DAYS
One of the most popular pastimes on a snowy day, other perhaps than building a snowman or pelting friends and family with snowballs, is tobogganing. People have been using toboggans for centuries to get across snowy and icy terrain, and now they are a favourite amongst children and adults alike. A sturdy toboggan is a great toy for any child, easy to use and plenty of fun, and can also be used by adults who are still in touch with their inner child. They can also be used as impromptu transports, letting parents pull their young children safely across dangerous patches of ice and snow, or simply helping to haul shopping home on a snowy day. A toboggan is an inexpensive investment that provides hours of great family fun, and also serves as a practical tool during the inclement winter months.
* All prices include German VAT and shipping fees within Germany. When choosing cash on delivery, (only available in Germany!), additional costs will occur. These additional fees, as well as shipping fees and prices for delivery within Europe, can be found on the product destail page.
(1) Only applies to items currently available (Pre-sales, items with indicated delivery date and items currently out of stock are excluded). This only applies if: we receive payment before 13:00 (by Paypal, Amazon Payments, Credit card or DIRECTebanking) OR we receive confirmation of approval from the payment agency by 13:00 (only for purchase on account or via instalment) OR if the order is made before 13:00 when choosing COD (cash on delivery). Delivery times for non germany are 1 - 5 working days.
(2) Purchase on account or instalment and cash on delivery (COD), is only available for customers in Germany.
(3) Former price
(4) The payment fee of 5,99 € + 2 € consists of: Cash on Delivery fee: 5,99 € incl. VAT/order.
(5) Unfortunately, the payment methods "COD (Cash on delivery)", "Klarna Invoice" and "Instalment with Klarna" are for purchases within Germany only. The payment methods "Klarna Invoice" und "Instalment with Klarna" can only be chosen if the shipping address corresponds to the billing address.
(6) Delivery will ensue within 2 working days (Monday to Friday, except public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to execute payment (payment in advance).
(7) Delivery will ensue within 5 working days (Monday to Friday, except
public holidays) after instructing the credit institution/bank to
execute payment (payment in advance).
Notes on data protection using Facebook plug-ins
Here you can leave information about the transmission of personal data to Facebook.